Welcome to the Listicle Feed guest blogging team, and we are excited to have you on board!
We have high standards, and that’s the possibility whey you are interested in joining our team, and we are glad to have you. This is the perfect platform for you to showcase your marketing voice, and a place to publish your relevant marketing articles personally, or for your clients.
Our blog is not only an upcoming resource for marketing, PR, as well as community management professionals, it’s also your go-to resource for comprehensive marketing articles, independent tech product reviews, and influencer interviews.
The following is some useful info and important guidelines that we need for every article that’s submitted to Listicle Feed blog:
We require original work
At Listicle Feed blog, we are always searching for unique, quality, and relevant posts. We don’t accept posts that have been published on another blog.
We endeavor to create original marketing content for our community—thus, we don’t republish old content. You are allowed to post a snippet of your Listicle Feed post to your personal blog, but it must have a link of the remaining post on the Listicle Feed blog. However, you are allowed to do this 30 days after we have published your blog post.
We always use Copyscape to review any post submitted for publication to ensure that it has not been published on another blog or website.
Our target audience
Our target audience included PR professionals, marketers, small business owners and entrepreneurs, social media and community managers. They are searching for information about the trending marketing news, SEO tools, and interviews, together with strategies to implement their SEO and marketing strategies.
The type of content that we accept include:
- How-to articles
- Case studies
- Round up articles
- Market influencer reviews
- Product reviews.
The following are our formatting guidelines
- Your post should be 1,000+ words
- You must use short, concise, and clear sentences
- Use sub-headings to break your content.
- Your titles and subheading must be bolded to increase the readability of your content
- Your content should not have any spelling or grammatical errors
- You can include links directing the reader to a relevant website. However, we require our writers to include one (1) pointing back to their own or client’s website within their content. We don’t allow AFFILIATE links at all!
- Whenever possible, cross reference at least one (1) Listicle Feed blog per article assist our readers to dig deeper.
- Listicle Feed provides relevant stock images for every article needed. If you choose to provide the images, make sure that they are of high quality, and have at least 800px in width.
Our suggested headlines
A great headline is important, as it plays a very big role when it comes to selling your post and also driving traffic.
Here are some suggested headline ideas:
- How to
- Top x reasons
- Why you should
- Lists (6 ways, 7 tools, 4 things, 5 mistakes, 10 benefits, etc.)
- Adjectives to be used: Essential, New, Hot, Great, Must-Have, Easy, Simple, Helpful, etc.
- We allow negative headlines, so long as your content has a call to action.
Engaging our community
We will notify you before publishing your article and inform you when we shall publish it. You are advised to check our blog regularly on the day of publication and respond to any comments. You can also share a link to your post on Listicle Feed blog on different social media platforms.
The following are the guest post topics that we cover
At Listicle Feed Blog, our main focus is on creating marketing related posts for small and medium-sized businesses. We focus on articles in the following industries:
- General business marketing guest post articles
- Legal marketing guest post articles
- Digital marketing guest post articles
- Financial marketing guest post articles
- Insurance marketing guest post articles
- Web design & development marketing guest post articles
- Healthcare marketing guest post articles
- Real estate marketing guest post articles
- Non-profit marketing guest post articles
- Tech marketing guest post articles
This shows you that we accept articles from a very wide range of industries. In case you are not sure whether your article is within our main area of focus, don’t hesitate to contact us for clarification. Generally, we accept any content, so long as it’s quality and relevant content focusing on the above industries, and common sub-niches like:
- Content marketing
- Digital marketing
- Search engine optimization
- Social media marketing
- Pay-per-click marketing
- Email marketing
- Video marketing
- And many more
Always make sure that you follow our guidelines when writing your article. Moreover, you should submit your article in Google Docs Link or Microsoft Word Document using the form on your Contact Page.